Camera, Lighting & Other Equipment Hire.
- Basic pricing structure for a day's shoot is between £250 to £350 depending on the kit required. Additional expenses including travel and parking expenses and anything beyond a day is always negotiable.
- Phantom 2 Heli/drone with GoPro Hero 3+ black edition
- Ikonoskop A-Cam dll with Carl Zeiss Superspeeds -
- Canon C100 with EF mount
- ATOMOS NINJA External recorder (500GB various Pro Res options)
- Sony EX1 (HD) XDCam
- Red Scarlet camera with EF and PL mounts various grip and lens options
- Sony Z1 (SD/HDV/DVCam)
- Sony A99 DSLR camera with XLR monitoring
- Canon 5D Mk2
- GOPro Hero 2
- REDROCK - 'ONE MAN CREW' camera slider/automated dolly system
- DATAVIDEO TELE-PROMPTER/AUTOCUE SYSTEM - (additional £75.00)
- Vinten Pro 5 tripod + Libec DV tripod
- Kessler Pocket Dolly - 1 metre
- New 2ft camera slider- perfect for the Canon 5D
- Edelkrone grip and follow focus for DSLR
- Letus 35mm lens adaptor
- set of Nikon prime lenses: 16mm -fisheye, 35mm, 50mm, 85mm, 135mm
- follow focus for the above, set of hand held bars (for ENG style shots)
- 2 x 7 inch (Marshall) camera monitors either SDi or HDMi
- 24 inch LCD monitor with HDMI and SDI inputs
- 2 x L.E.D lighting arrays with stands
- Portable green-screen
- Hague track and dolly system
- 3 meter jibs (additional 70GBP)
- Sony 9 inch CRT field monitor for the director (HD/SDI)
- Sound equipment including both shotgun (Rode NTG2) and radio mics (Sennheiser and Sony (diversity)) + Sony ECM77 tie clip
- 4 x Arri Red head 800 watt lighting kit, plus additional 2x 500 watt halogen flood lights
- Own transport (car)
- Blackmagic Ultra Sudio Recorder- Thunderbolt connection with HDMI and SDI interface
- HDMI splitter (no power required)
- New Apple Mac Pro 17 inch laptop
- Apple Mac Pro tower with Final Cut Pro Studio and FCPX, After Effects (CS6) and Premiere (CS5 + 6)
- 'Grade 1' HD monitor for colour correction work
Loads of experience on all sorts of projects and am always looking to get my teeth stuck into something new. Happy to provide the gear listed above. Please drop me a line if you need more information, happy to meet up and discuss your requirements or happy to show you more of my work.
THE REDROCK 'ONE MAN CREW' - HIRE LONDON
This is a new generation of Camera slider/dolly, it's an automated tracking device to be used in adition to an 'A' camera for B-roll cut aways in the final edit.
You can use it with most other cameras and gives a smooth pan around the subject and there for achieving a higher production value for your final film.
If you hire me for your work I will bring along the additional piece of kit for no additional cost. Can't say fairer than that!
Just in, a great piece of equipment, the new ipad based tele-prompter from DataVideo for an additional cost of £75, you will get a professional autocue ready for loading your presenters scripts on too. As with all prompters this will massively aid your production times and increase productivity, no more lines for presenters to learn, or CEO's waffling on! Just read off the screen straight into the camera.
All this at a budget price saving you £100's instead of hiring in a dedicated AutoCue operator